From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
|This article is an orphan, as few or no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles; suggestions are available. (December 2008)|
|This article may not meet the general notability guideline. Please help to establish notability by adding reliable, secondary sources about the topic. If notability cannot be established, the article is likely to be merged, redirected, or deleted. (September 2008)|
|This article needs references that appear in reliable third-party publications. Primary sources or sources affiliated with the subject are generally not sufficient for a Wikipedia article. Please add more appropriate citations from reliable sources. (September 2008)|
|Headquarters||Sherman Oaks, California, USA|
|Key people||Daniel Yomtobian-President & CEO|
ABCSearch (a subsidiary of Internext Media Corp.) is an internet based private company that provides online pay-per-click advertising campaigns for advertisers and ad agency clients to generate consumer leads and sales. Revenue is primarily earned from online advertising by delivering contextual and search ad listings based on pre-determined targets and criteria, to third-party ad networks and marketing affiliates.
The ABCSearch founders have been in the online ad industry since 1995. ABCSearch is a subsidiary of Internext Media Corp. based in Encino, California. ABCSearch launched in early 2001 and is an alternative to Google with over five billion searches per month and geotargeting. In November 2007 ABCSearch signed a search distribution deal with Yahoo to expand access in Canada, Australia, New Zealand and India.
In March 2008 ABCSearch acquired social search engine Aftervote.com. While at ad: tech San Francisco in April, ABCSearch announced a major partnership with AdWatcher, a third party service that helps businesses manage and optimize their online advertising campaigns.
- Adentify-a contextual-based advertising product. It allows advertisers to be located on the same page as their customers.
- Clickshield-Addresses and combats click fraud. It monitors IP addresses, searches activity and traffic patterns as a way of blocking potential click fraud (Note: Product was accepted into Click Defense’s Click Fraud Search Engine Certification Program in November of 2006.
- ↑ Diversify Your Search Marketing Campaign : 11 Alternatives to Google AdWords - SearchEngineJournal.com
- ↑ ABCSearch acquires Aftervote.com - DMNews
- ↑ PPC Search Engine ABCSearch Partners with AdWatcher on Optimization - SearchEngineWatch.com
- ↑ Search Google, MSN, and Yahoo and Make Money With Scour - Mashable