From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
|Stable release||8.0 / September 2009|
Unica NetInsight is a web analytics application that utilises an Extract, transform, load methodologyto populate a database that can then be queried using a browser-based interface. NetInsight is from the same family of tools as Unica NetTracker.
Unica Corporation acquires Sane Solutions  and the NetTracker software that becomes Affinium NetInsight.
Affinium NetInsight was first released in June 2006.  at version 7.0.
With the release of version 8.0 Affinium NetInsight has been renamed to Unica NetInsight, dropping (along with the rest of the Unica products) the Affinium brand.
The current version as of September 2009 is 8.0 
The NetInsight Extract, transform, load process can read log files in virtually any format, including logs from web servers, proxy servers, streaming media servers and FTP servers. As well as processing normal server log files NetInsight can use logfiles derived from page tags to replace or augment log file data.
- ↑ "Affinium NetInsight - Open and Integrated". http://netinsight.unica.com/Products/Open.cfm.
- ↑ "Unica Completes Acquisition of Sane Solutions". http://www.unica.com/news/pr.cfm?id=206.
- ↑ "Unica Ships Affinium NetInsight". http://www.unica.com/news/pr.cfm?id=239.
- ↑ "Unica Web Analytics". http://www.unica.com/products/enterprise-web-analytics.htm.
- ↑ "Page Tags and Log Files". http://netinsight.unica.com/Products/Tags_and_Logs.cfm.
- ↑ "Open Data Warehouse". http://netinsight.unica.com/Products/Open.cfm.