From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
|Stable release||v184.108.40.206 / September 21, 2007|
|Type||ETL, Data migration and SQL.|
|License||General Public License version 2.0|
Apatar is an open source ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) and mashup data integration software application. Other open source data integration projects are Clover.ETL, Pentaho Project, Talend Open Studio or Enhydra Octopus.
- Database migration.
- Application integration
- Database creation/update scripts.
- Cross-database operations, import/export.
- Automated database schema upgrade.
Apatar open source project was founded in 2005 . Apatar, Inc., a commercial company providing support for Apatar open source software, was founded in 2007 . Users of Apatar software include R.R. Donnelley and Autodesk , . Apatar data integration software is adopted for Amazon Web Services platform .
- ↑ "Apatar Crashes Data Mashup Party". SD Times. http://www.sdtimes.com/article/story-20070715-13.html. Retrieved 2007-09-24.
- ↑ "Open Source Companies to Watch". NetworkWorld. http://www.networkworld.com/news/2007/082307-open-source-to-watch.html. Retrieved 2007-09-24.
- ↑ "Two Ways To Deal With SOA's Data Integration Challenge". InformationWeek. http://www.informationweek.com/software/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=200900682&pgno=2&queryText=. Retrieved 2007-09-24.
- ↑ "Young software exec moves to open source model". American City Business Journals, Inc.. http://masshightech.bizjournals.com/masshightech/stories/2007/07/16/story12.html?page=2. Retrieved 2007-09-24.
- ↑ "Open Source Companies to watch". InformationWeek. http://www.informationweek.com/news/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=201300517. Retrieved 2007-09-24.