From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
ArtBabble is a cloud based video hosting service for art content. It was launched in April 2009 and has been called the "YouTube of the arts". The original design and hosting is provided by the Indianapolis Museum of Art.
Some well known partners include:
- The Indianapolis Museum of Art
- The Art Institute of Chicago
- The Van Gogh Museum
- The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- The Smithsonian American Art Museum
- The San Jose Museum of Art
- ↑ Presentation at the 2009 "Museums and the Web" conference
- ↑ ArtBabble: The YouTube of the arts, The Guardian by Ruth Jamieson, April 14 2009.
- ↑ ArtBabble Site Opens Window to World of Museums, New York Times by Kate Taylor, April 6 2009.
- ↑ http://www.artbabble.org/partner Full list of partners
- ArtBabble homepage
|File:Nuvola apps package graphics.svg||This art-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|File:Crystal Clear mimetype html.png||This website-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|