From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
|File:Avactis shopping cart.jpg|
|Developer(s)||Pentasoft Corp Development Team|
|Stable release||1.9.0 / January 1, 2010|
|Licence||Free / Proprietary|
The Avactis team was established in 2001 by Pentasoft Corporation . The company's headquarters are located in New York.
Products, pricing, real time shipping, etc. are managed by the store administrator through the administration area.
One of the Avactis features is the Avactis Tag technology  , various dynamic parts of Avactis storefront can be integrated into an existing website through inserting of simple Tags into static pages. All Avactis Tags are described in the Avactis Tag Library (ATL) .
- Automatic web-based installation wizard
- Easy integration of an online store into an existing design or website.
- Built-in Content Management System (CMS)
- Customer Reviews module
- QuickBooks export
- US zip based taxes, GB, Australia and Canada taxes support
- Advanced Newsletter management
- Multi-Language (export and import of language text labels)
- Digital Content delivery system (downloadable products)
- Newsletter manager
- Advanced marketing and sales reports (with Microsoft Excel export)
- Affiliate Tracking
- Performance optimization (the cart is not resource-heavy)
- Multiple storefronts. Merchants can have one admin area and many storefronts
- Unlimited number of products and categories
- Unique design for any category or product
- Strong Blowfish (cipher) and RSA encryption of sensitive data
- Fully PCI DSS-compliant design
- Intelligent automatic upgrade system
- 39+ payment methods support (including Maestro payment systems)
The Avactis development team was formed in 2001 by Pentasoft Corporation development team. The current stable releases of Avactis is 1.9.0. Development of Avactis began on 28 December, 2001.
- Web server should support PHP version 4.3.0 or higher
- Web server should support MySQL version 4.0.2 or higher.
- Avactis Shopping Cart supports web servers running PHP 5 and MySQL 5
- Amount of memory available to PHP processes should be at least 32MB
- SSH (Secure Shell) access or Cron job management is required for backup and restore
- Apache mod_rewrite module is required for SEO URLs support
Some of the features within Avactis require additional technologies, which may or may not already be provided by whichever hosting service you choose: HTTPS (security certificate), SSH (secure shell) access or Cron job management, the Apache mod_rewrite module. All reputable Web hosting services provide these components .
- ↑ https://www.avactis.com/order.php
- ↑ Free version of Avactis
- ↑  Compare Avactis editions: Avactis free edition, Avactis owned license, Avactis monthly leased license and Avactis White Label
- ↑ Php | Architect magazine Edition 8, 08/2008.
- ↑ Pentasoft - MySQL Enterprise Ready Partner
- ↑  Parallels Plesk Release Notes. Retrieved May 4, 2008.
- ↑ Avactis Tag technology description Tag technology
- ↑ Avactis Tag Library Avactis Tag Library (ATL)
- ↑  Practical eCommerce Magazine. "Cart of the Week: Avactis" by Kate Monteith November 20, 2009.
- ↑  PHP magazine. "Avactis 1.9.0 eCommerce PHP Shopping Cart Solution Released" December 30, 2009.
- ↑  ComputorEdge Magazine. Avactis for E-Commerce "A quick-and-easy shopping cart for your virtual store" by Michael J. Ross. Issue for 11/20/09.
- Paul Galloway. The Little Black Book of Online Business: 1001 Insider Resources Every Business Owner Needs. Published by John Wiley&Sons, Inc., Hoboken, New Jersey. ISBN: 978-0-470-40776-9
- PHP magazine: "Avactis 1.9.0 eCommerce PHP Shopping Cart Solution Released"
- ComputorEdge Magazine: "Avactis for E-Commerce. A quick-and-easy shopping cart for your virtual store" by Michael J. Ross
- Practical eCommerce Magazine: "Cart of the Week: Avactis" by Kate Monteith
- Official Avactis website
- Download free 1.9.0 version at Avactis.com
- Download free version at CNET Networks, Inc
- Avactis Shopping Cart By Pentasoft - MySQL Enterprise Ready Partner
- Forbes.com: Ecommerce-software
- Onlineshop-Experten.DE: "Avactis Shopping Cart jetzt mit Modul für Shopbewertungen", by Tomas Renner-Jones
- Freshmeat.net projects
- Avactis Shopping Cart Software jetzt mit Modul für Kundenmeinungen von eKomi
- Asian e-Marketing magazine: "Mastering the Challenge of Finding the Most Suitable E-Shop System", November - December 2009, by Daniela La Marca
- Open Source China