From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
|This article is an orphan, as few or no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles; suggestions are available. (February 2009)|
|Developer(s)||Omicronlab, Mehdi Hasan|
|Stable release||4.5.1 / July 2, 2007|
|Operating system||Windows 2000, XP, Vista|
|Type||Keyboard Layout Changer|
Avro Keyboard (Template:Lang-bn) is a free, closed source, graphical keyboard layout changer for the Microsoft Windows operating system. It is the first free Unicode-compliant Bengali keyboard interface for Windows. One of the main features of the program is its own phonetic layout for typing Bengali script, thus enabling users to type Bengali through its romanized transliteration. The software also has a keyboard layout editor.
Avro Keyboard has customizable mode switching with automatic tracking and has a larger field of compatibility. Users can get all popular Bengali typing methods in a single software.
Other features include:
- English to Bengali phonetic typing,
- traditional keyboard layout-based typing,
- mouse-based Bengali typing,
- input language/input locale support,
- customizable mode-switching (single key/key combination),
- automatic keyboard mode and input language tracking,
- key layout viewer on the fly,
- keyboard macro support.
Awards and recognition
- Certified as a 100% clean from spyware/adware/virus on softpedia.
- Useful Unicode Resource.
- Bangladesh Election Commission used Avro for internal use and found it satisfactory.
- Recommended to Bengali Wikipedia users.
- Avro Keyboard official page
- Omicron Lab
- Exploring the base of Bangla in computers
- Making technology culture specific
- ↑ Avro Keyboard Bangla Software - 100% CLEAN - certified by Softpedia - Softpedia
- ↑ http://unicode.org/onlinedat/resources.html
- ↑ Bangladesh Election Commission using Avro Keyboard
- ↑ http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%A6%89%E0%A6%87%E0%A6%95%E0%A6%BF%E0%A6%AA%E0%A7%87%E0%A6%A1%E0%A6%BF%E0%A6%AF%E0%A6%BC%E0%A6%BE:Bangla_script_display_help
- ↑ Wikipedia:Bengali script display help
|File:Nuvola apps emacs.png||This free software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|