From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
|Stable release||1.16 / October 22, 2009|
|Written in||C, C++, Tcl/Tk|
Ayam is a free 3D modelling environment for the RenderMan interface.
- Support for NURBS curves and (trimmed) NURBS surfaces, Boxes, Quadrics (Sphere, Disk, Cylinder, Cone, Hyperboloid, Paraboloid, and Torus), CSG, Metaballs, Polygonal and Subdivision Meshes. First modelling environment to support Subdivision NURBS.
- NURBS modelling includes normal, interpolating, and approximating curves as well as extrude, revolve, sweep, skin, gordon, and birail objects with caps, holes, and bevels.
- Custom objects that may freely implement their representations (using OpenGL and RIB) and even small GUIs to edit their type specific parameters may be written by the user and dynamically loaded at runtime.
- Scripting interface: Tcl.
- Miscellaneous: instancing, arbitrary number of modeling views, object clipboard, independent property clipboard, console, n-level undo.
- File formats (read/write): RIB, DXF, 3DM, 3DMF, OBJ, PLY, X3D.
- The above (edited) content was copied from http://directory.fsf.org/ayam.html, licensed under GNU GFDL 1.1 or later.