From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
|Headquarters||File:Flag of the United States.svg Bellevue, Washington|
Bill4Time is a web-based time tracking and billing software as a service (SaaS) used by professionals in the legal, creative, and consulting sectors. Bill4Time is a product of Broadway Billing Systems LLC, located in New York City, New York, USA with development offices in Bellevue, Washington, USA. In addition, the software has an adjacent mobile application that works on smart phones and PDAs. Bill4Time manages hourly rates, tracks and calculates billable hours, and generates invoices. It also contributes to project management and scheduling.
The layout of the software starts with a single firm having multiple users. Each user has multiple clients. These clients, in turn, have multiple projects. Each project has multiple activities necessary to get the project done. These activities are invoiced based on the billable time tracked in the system.
The concept of Bill4Time started in the late 1990s, from Morris Tabush’s time tracking and billing software exclusively used by his IT consulting company. Robert Rimberg, one of Tabush’s legal clients wanted a similar software for his law firm. This soon led to their business partnership in developing Bill4Time in 2006. With Rimberg’s influence, Bill4Time’s development naturally catered to lawyers , though being usable for other professions.
On November 19, 2009, Bill4Time released version 2.0 of their software, which includes a new design and layout along with several new features.
- ↑ MacNews World (July 24, 2008) - "Mac Wares for the Jurisprudence Crowd"
- ↑ PC Magazine (December 22, 2008) - "Bill4Time Launches Desktop Widget"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Reuters (April 7, 2009) - "Law Firms Using Bill4Time Software See a 25% Increase in Monthly Billing"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Domain Tools (September 20, 2009) "Bill4Time.com Whois Record"
- ↑ Freelance Switch (October 11, 2008) - "Bill4Time Billing and Invoicing Software Reviewed"
- ↑ Affinity Law Office Technology Blog (April 19, 2009) - "Time, Billing, and Practice Management in the Cloud"