Bill Sweetman (internet marketer)
From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
For the aviation editor see Bill Sweetman
Sweetman has worked in the interactive and Internet marketing industry since 1994. Prior to joining Tucows, he was the Vice President, Internet Strategy at MacLaren McCann Direct & Interactive.
Sweetman has been a speaker at various industry conferences and tradeshows, including the Canadian Marketing Association National Convention & Trade Show, BC AIM Direct Marketing Day and DOMAINfest. He is also one of the founders of the Canadian New Media Awards, and he has worked as a producer on several Websites, including MultiMediator.
Sweetman also serves on the Digital Marketing Conference Committee for the Canadian Marketing Association (CMA).
- ↑ Tucows Appoints Internet Veteran Bill Sweetman as General Manager of its Domain Name Portfolio
- ↑ Tucows reveals key domain name portfolio assets
- ↑ Marketing Magazine - On The Move
- ↑ Bill Sweetman Speaking Engagements
- ↑ 2007 Canadian Marketing Association National Convention & Trade Show
- ↑ 2007 BC AIM Direct Marketing Day
- ↑ DOMAINfest Hollywood 2008
- ↑ Sweetman returns to his roots
- ↑ MultiMediator - About Us
- ↑ One Degree Posts by Bill Sweetman
- ↑ Canadian Marketing Blog Posts by Bill Sweetman
- ↑ Sweetmantra - Bill Sweetman's Internet marketing blog
- ↑ 2007 Digital Marketing Conference