From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
Bing Maps Platform (previously Microsoft Virtual Earth) is a geospatial mapping platform produced by Microsoft. It allows developers to create applications that layer location-relevant data on top of the Bing Maps map imagery. This includes imagery taken from satellite sensors, aerial cameras (including "bird's eye" aerial imagery taken at 45 degree angle view to show building façades and entrances) as well as Streetside imagery, 3D city models and terrain.
The Bing Maps Platform also provides a comprehensive point-of-interest database and the capability to search by business, person and address. Microsoft uses the Bing Maps platform to power its Bing Maps product.
Key features of the Bing Maps Platform include:
- Vivid, photorealistic images with stunning features such as Streetside™ and bird’s eye views that present data in context while simplifying orientation and navigation.
- The ability to easily overlay standard or custom data points and layers with different themes.
- Detailed, building-level geocoding for more than 70 million addresses in the United States alone.
- Developer support options available, including forums, trusted by thousands of organizations worldwide.
- Robust set of APIs, including Silverlight, available for developers to build innovative applications
es:Bing Maps for Enterprise
fr:Bing Maps for Enterprise
ko:빙 맵스 포 엔터프라이즈
ja:Bing Maps for Enterprise