From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
Business Basic is the name given collectively to the variants of BASIC which were specialised for business use on mini-computers in the 1970s. Business Basics added indexed file access methods to the normal set of BASIC commands, and were optimised for other input/output access.
The two major families of Business Basic were MAI Basic Four, and Data General Business Basic. In the 1980s, Business Basics were ported from their original proprietary environments to many Unix platforms, and to DOS. In the 1990s, Business Basics were ported to Windows, and Business Basic integrated development environments became available.
- Apple Business BASIC (Apple ///)
- B32 Business Basic (Data General Eclipse MV, UNIX, MS-DOS)
- Dartmouth BASIC (see also True BASIC)
- Data General Business Basic (Data General Nova and later DG minicomputers)
- Hewlett-Packard Business Basic (HP 3000 minicomputers)
- MAI Basic Four
- Thoroughbred BASIC
- The Business Basic Page
- Business Basic at Wikibooks
- Transoft's Universal Business Language
- An open source Business Basic
- Business Basic FAQ
- Thoroughbred Software International Inc.de:Business Basic