From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
|It has been suggested that Bill McBride (blogger) be merged into this article or section. (Discuss)|
|It has been suggested that Doris Dungey be merged into this article or section. (Discuss)|
Calculated Risk is a finance and economics blog. It was started in early 2005 by former technology executive Bill McBride (pseudonym Calculated Risk), with frequent posts by Doris Dungey (under the pseudonym Tanta) until her death on November 30, 2008 from ovarian cancer. As an early predictor of the United States housing bubble, Calculated Risk developed a "cult following" and influence over US fiscal policy. In January 2009, it received approximately 75,000 visits a day, and was the top economics blog by traffic statistics.
- ↑ http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2008/12/01/influential-economics-blogger-tanta-has-died/
- ↑ http://www.npr.org/blogs/money/2008/12/on_the_loss_of_tanta_1.html#more
- ↑ Streitfeld, David (December 1, 2008). "Doris Dungey, Prescient Finance Blogger, Dies at 47". New York Times. p. A27, New York edition. http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/01/business/01tanta.html. Retrieved December 1, 2008.
- ↑ http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/ideas/articles/2008/12/07/so_you_want_to_save_the_economy/?page=2
- ↑ The EconDirectory: Traffic Rankings for Business and Economics Websites
- Calculated Risk blog
|File:Crystal Clear app wp.png||This article about a blog, vlog, or other internet publication is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|