From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
|File:Comedy 23-6 logo.png|
|Slogan||Some of the News, Most of the Time|
|Commercial?||Free with advertisements|
|Type of site||News|
|Owner||Comedy News Ventures, Inc.|
The Huffington Post
|Launched||9 November 2007|
Huffington Post Comedy 23/6 is a satirical news and opinion website developed by Barry Diller's IAC/InterActiveCorp and The Huffington Post launched on November 9, 2007. Published by Arianna Huffington and edited by former Daily Show writer Jason Reich, the site features daily news coverage, original video, and a group blog known as “The Room.”
Dickipedia - A Wiki of Dicks is a parody collection of satirical biographies "about people who are dicks" produced by the writers of Comedy 23/6. It is self-described as "a monolingual (English), Web-based, free content encyclopedia project, ...[which] does not contain information about people who are detectives".
- ↑ Jessica E. Vascellaro (9 November 2007). "IAC Launches Comedy News Site". Wall Street Journal. http://online.wsj.com/public/article/SB119457984441687652.html. Retrieved 2009-04-14.
- ↑ Arianna Huffington (9 November 2007). "23/6: Our New Comedy Site is Live!". The Huffington Post. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/arianna-huffington/236-our-new-comedy-si_b_71919.html. Retrieved 2009-04-14.
- ↑ "23/6 Blogger Index". Comedy 23/6 (The Huffington Post). 2007. http://www.236.com/blog/blogger_index.php. Retrieved 2009-04-16.
- ↑ "About: Dickipedia - A Wiki of Dicks". Dickipedia. Huffington Post Comedy. 2009. http://www.dickipedia.org/dick.php?title=Dickipedia_-_A_Wiki_of_Dicks:About. Retrieved 2009-04-16.
- Huffington Post Comedy 23/6 webpage
- Dickipedia official website
- The Trent Lott Porch Story
|File:Crystal Clear mimetype html.png||This website-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|