From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
Communote is a microblogging tool and service launched in December 2008. Like Twitter, it allows users to post updates of their activities. Unlike Twitter, Communote is a "professional microblogging service" focusing on the internal usage in companies. It is available as in-house installation and as online service.
Communote differs from standard enterprise microblogging tools due to its special microsharing approach. This means that storage and retrieval of postings is well supported, especially by tagging and extensive filtering features.
Further features are as follows:
- Tagging (including hashtags)
- LDAP integration
- File attachments
- Sending and receiving postings via IM and Email
- Mobile client
- Design customization
- Extensive filtering and RSS feeds on every possible filter combination
- JSON API
- ↑ "Communote launches Beta-test". Communote. http://www.communote.com/blog/2008/12/07/communote-launches-beta-test/. Retrieved 2009-06-17.
- ↑ "Twitter on your intranet: 17 microblogging tools for business". ZDNet. http://blogs.zdnet.com/Hinchcliffe/?p=414&page=3. Retrieved 2009-06-17.
- ↑ "Interview with Communote’s CEO". microblogging.com. http://microblogging.com/2009/03/17/interview-with-communardo-ceo-dirk-rohrborn/. Retrieved 2009-06-17.