From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
|Stable release||184.108.40.206 / October 7, 2009|
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows|
ConnectedText (also abbreviated as CT) is a commercial editing application with wiki-like syntax for Windows. It was designed by Eduardo Mauro. It stores topics in a SQL database, maintaining a complete revision history. It is possible to open several workspaces at the same time. Includes full-text search and a graph navigator which show topic links.
Version 2.0 was released on September 20th, 2006.
Version 2.1 was released on March 18th, 2007.
Version 3.0 was released on April 6th, 2008.
Version 3.1 was released on December 10th, 2008.
Version 4.0 was released on September 22nd, 2009.
ConnectedText also features:
- Outline view
- Semantic extensions
- Special date topics
- Plugins, to include:
- Math formulas rendered using LaTeX
- Drag and drop operations
- Clipboard catcher
- Version comparison
- Ability to display pages in a tree view, similar to Keynote
- Support to Asian code pages
- Ability to export the entire wiki to plain text, HTML or Microsoft Compressed HTML Help
- Support scripting languages (Python, Perl, VBScript, etc)
- Support for USB drives
- Support several languages: English, Portuguese, Danish, Italian and German
|File:Win-like-userbox.svg||This Microsoft Windows software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|