Conversation Markup Language
From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
|This article may not meet the general notability guideline. Please help to establish notability by adding reliable, secondary sources about the topic. If notability cannot be established, the article is likely to be merged, redirected, or deleted. (June 2009)|
| This article does not cite any references or sources.
Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (June 2009)
CML (Conversation Markup Language) is an tag-based language to build chat bot brain.
- Tree-based conversation model to build complex real-life conversations
- Inherent strong context support. The brain responds based on what has been said until it recognize topic change.
- Simple pattern matching syntax. Easy to learn and very fast to build simple question-answer based conversations.
- Modulized and reusable conversations.
- HTML transparent, perfect for build web-based chat bot