DITA Open Toolkit
From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
The DITA Open Toolkit, or dita-ot for short, is a set of Ant- and Java-based, open source tools that provide a "reference implementation" for processing DITA maps and topical content to multiple output formats.
It is a demonstration of DITA's capabilities for single source publishing, modularity, structured writing, information typing, inheritance, specialization, topic-based authoring, conditional processing, component publishing, task orientation, and content reuse.
- Linton, Jen and Bruski, Kylene (2006). Introduction to DITA: A Basic User Guide to the Darwin Information Typing Architecture. Denver, CO: Comtech Services. http://www.comtech-serv.com/dita2.shtml#book.
- SourceForge page on the DITA OT
- Don Day's Resources Page for the DITA OT
- DITA Open Toolkit User Guide
- Download page for the DITA OT
- DITA Users - a member organization with workspace folders and online version of the DITA Open Toolkit
- PHP debugging tools for the DITA OT
- DITA Infocenter - DITA OT User Guide in online help format