From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
|This article is an orphan, as few or no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles; suggestions are available. (February 2009)|
Derivative Dribble is a blog focused on finance, particularly derivatives and structured products. The site explains how various financial instruments work and why they are used. Additionally, the site has many opinion pieces on how derivatives and structured products operate in the broader financial system.
- ↑ http://ftalphaville.ft.com/blog/2008/12/08/50142/further-reading-170/
- ↑ http://acrossthecurve.com/?s=Derivative+Dribble
- ↑ http://paul.kedrosky.com/archives/2008/12/09/afternoon_readi.html
- ↑ http://business.theatlantic.com/author/charles_davi/
- ↑ http://www.rgemonitor.com/globalmacro-monitor/author_name/cdavi3/Charles-Davi