From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
- Information is much more specific and related to daily life in the country (for example, List of movie theatres that do not show credits).
- It assumes a basic knowledge of Korean language in some cases and many external links are all in Korean.
- Naming conventions are slightly different regarding place names, generally coinciding with the way Koreans or expats living in the country will refer to a place; one example would be writing Gurye or Gurye-gun instead of Gurye County.
- Users may create Korean language courses of their own, create pages on vocabulary, or language tips.
Contributors to the Galbijim Wiki are shown the message "You are also promising us that you wrote this yourself, or copied it from a public domain or similar free resource (see Project:Copyrights for details)." "Project: Copyrights" links to the "General Disclaimer" page which says in part "There is no agreement or understanding between you and Galbijim regarding your use or modification of this information beyond the GNU Free Documentation License (GFDL)."
The site's "General Disclaimer" page also says, "Certain authors may wish to license their work under the Creative Commons 2.5 license; if so, this fact will be displayed on the author's user page."
- Choe, In-han (2007-04-20). "한국이 위험하다고? NO, NO~!". Korea Economic Daily. http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview.php?aid=2007042006061&intype=1. Retrieved 2007-06-13.
- Seo, Dong-shin (2007-06-01). "Foreign Observers Reveal Korea, Up Close and Personal". Korea Times. http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/art/2007/06/142_3948.html. Retrieved 2007-06-13.