From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
|Type of site||Image Search Engine|
|Current status||open beta |
Since GazoPa uses image features such as a color or a shape to search other similar images, a vast range of images can be retrieved from the web. In addition to images found using keyword searches, GazoPa enables the use of users’own photos and drawings, and images found on the web, as search keys to locate similar images. GazoPa can support not only photo but also the search of video thumbnail.
GazoPa has indexed over 50 million images and is able to deliver up search results within one second (not including upload time).
- ↑ Toto, Serkan (2009-10-27). "Similar Image Search Engine Gazopa Enters Open Beta". TechCrunch. http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/10/27/similar-image-search-engine-gazopa-enters-open-beta/. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- ↑ Toto, Serkan (2008-09-10). "TC50: Gazopa Searches for Images Similar To Other Images". TechCrunch. http://www.techcrunch.com/2008/09/10/tc50-gazopa-lets-users-search-for-images-without-typing-keywords/. Retrieved 2009-09-16.
- ↑ Simpson, M.E. (2009-06-19). "A new Top 100 Alternative Search Engines list!". Altsearchengines. http://www.altsearchengines.com/2009/06/19/a-new-top-100-alternative-search-engines-list/. Retrieved 2009-09-23.
- ↑ "Mobile Content 2009". 2009-09-10. http://www.mobilecontent.co.kr/03_awards/awards08.htm. Retrieved 2009-09-23.
- ↑ "GazoPa". CrunchBase. http://www.crunchbase.com/company/gazopa. Retrieved 2009-09-16.
- ↑ Lindqvist, Jorgen (2009-04-14). "Want to search for your look-alike?". VentureBeat. http://venturebeat.com/2009/04/14/want-to-search-for-your-look-alike/. Retrieved 2009-09-23.