From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
Google Squared is a semantic search product from Google. It was announced on May 12, 2009 and was launched on Google Labs on June 3, 2009. Squared was developed at Google's New York office. It is the first significant effort by Google to understand information on the web and present it in new ways.
Google Squared extracts structured data from across the web and presents its results in spreadsheet-like format. Each search query return a table of search results which has its own set of columns - common attributes that are associated with the topic of a search. Nathania Johnson of Search Engine Watch described Squared as "quite possibly ... one of Google's significant achievements".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Shields, Maggie (2009-05-13). "Google unveils 'smarter search'". BBC News. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/8047076.stm. Retrieved 2009-06-04.
- ↑ Metz, Cade (2009-05-13). "Google crossbreeds search with spreadsheet". The Register. http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/05/13/google_squared/. Retrieved 2009-06-04.
- ↑ Helft, Miguel (2009-05-12). "Google Revs Up Some New Search Features". The New York Times. http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/05/12/google-revs-up-search-features/. Retrieved 2009-06-04.
- ↑ Beaumont, Claudine (2009-05-12). "Google launches new search capabilities". The Daily Telegraph. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/scienceandtechnology/technology/google/5314450/Google-launches-new-search-capabilities.html. Retrieved 2009-06-04.
- ↑ Johnson, Nathania (2009-05-12). "Google Launches Search Options, Previews 'Google Squared'". Search Engine Watch. http://blog.searchenginewatch.com/090512-201139. Retrieved 2009-06-04.
|File:Crystal Clear app browser.png||This World Wide Web-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|