From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
Introduction to GraphML
Here is what a simple undirected graph with 2 nodes and one edge between them looks like:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <graphml xmlns="http://graphml.graphdrawing.org/xmlns" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="http://graphml.graphdrawing.org/xmlns http://graphml.graphdrawing.org/xmlns/1.0/graphml.xsd"> <graph id="G" edgedefault="undirected"> <node id="n0"/> <node id="n1"/> <edge id="e1" source="n0" target="n1"/> </graph> </graphml>
Other Graph File Formats
- GXL, graph exchange format based on XML -- GXL
- Trivial Graph Format, simple text based format
- GML is another widely used graph exchange format. -- GML
- XGMML an XML-based graph markup language closely related to GML -- XGMML
- Dot Language, a format for describing graphs and their presentation, for the Graphviz set of tools.
- http://graphml.graphdrawing.org/ homepage of GraphML
- http://graphml.graphdrawing.org/primer/graphml-primer.html An easy introduction to GraphML is the GraphML Primer.
- http://www.svgopen.org/2003/papers/ComparisonXML2SVGTransformationMechanisms/ Comparison between XML to SVG Transformation Mechanisms
|File:HelloWorld.svg||This programming language-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|