From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
|Headquarters||Durham, North Carolina|
|Key people||Ryan Allis (Co-Founder/CEO) & Aaron Houghton (Co-Founder/Executive Chairman)|
|Industry||Email Marketing, Email Service Provider, Software|
|Products||On-Demand Email Marketing Software|
iContact Corp. is a provider of e-mail marketing services to small and mid-sized businesses located in Durham, NC. The company was co-founded by Ryan Allis and Aaron Houghton, as Broadwick Corporation in 2003. In 2007, the company was re-branded as iContact.
iContact allows customers to create, track, and send email newsletters, surveys, autoresponders and RSS feeds. The company has over 57,000 customers and 540,000 users. 
- Fastest Growing Privately Held Company in North Carolina (#85 Inc. 500)
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneurs of the Year for the Carolinas Award
- 2008 Business of the Year Award, Morrisville Chamber of Commerce
- 2008 Commendation of Excellence, Society of New Communications Research (SNCR)
- 2008 Best Places to Work In The Triangle Award, Triangle Business Journal
- ↑ Triangle Business Journal (June 5, 2007). "Broadwick Corp. to go by the name iContact". Triangle Business Journal. http://triangle.bizjournals.com/triangle/stories/2007/06/04/daily18.html. Retrieved 2007-07-05.
- ↑ iContact Corporation (July 25, 2009). "iContact Customer and User Count". iContact Corporation. http://www.icontact.com. Retrieved 2009-11-12.
- ↑ LocalTechWire.com (August 20, 2008). "Inc. Magazine names iContact fastest growing software company in North Carolina". LocalTechWire.com. http://localtechwire.com/business/local_tech_wire/news/story/3405520/. Retrieved 2008-08-20.
- ↑ LocalTechWire.com (June 13, 2008). "iContact’s co-founders, Red Hat’s Szulik take home E&Y entrepreneur awards". LocalTechWire.com. http://localtechwire.com/business/local_tech_wire/news/story/3037979/. Retrieved 2008-06-13.
- ↑ Society of New Communications Research (November 14, 2008). ""BEHIND THE FIREWALL" (INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS) - CASE STUDIES". Society of New Communications Research. http://www.newcommreview.com/?p=1359. Retrieved 2008-11-14.
- ↑ Triangle Business Journal (September 26, 2008). "Mid-Sized Company Winner, iContact". Triangle Business Journal. http://triangle.bizjournals.com/triangle/stories/2008/09/29/focus26.html. Retrieved 2008-09-26.