From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
This article or section has multiple issues. Please help improve the article or discuss these issues on the talk page.
IMobLife is a joint venture corporation, which was founded in 2005. It is headquartered in Beijing, China, with five offices in North America and the European Union. It mainly develops mobile software to help cellular phone users access online information, browse news and blogs, view online pictures, and access live stock quotes, mutual funds, futures and ETFs through their handhelds. IMoblife’s products includes MobFinance, BlogLive, RssNews!, and FinanceNews. IMobLife is also member of Emobistudio, ASP, AISIP and OISV.
MobFinance is a real-time stock tracking software and mobile stock portfolio management software that enables an investor to monitor portfolios by retrieving stock quotes and live charts directly to mobile phone.
Bloglive is a mobile blogging application that enables you to update your online blog directly from your BlackBerry.
Memory Checker is an interesting mobile puzzle game that checks your short-term memory.
Brainwave Tuner is a brain wave stimulation application that generates tones with binaural beats, which can change your brain frequency towards the desired state, be it relaxation or enhanced attention.
FinanceNews is developed based on RssNews!
MobFinance Worldwide allows users to monitor portfolios by retrieving stock quotes and live charts of 57 exchanges from the United States, the United Kingdom, China, India, Canada, Germany, Australia, Argentina, Austria, Brazil, Belgium,Denmark, France, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Ireland, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, South Korea, Singapore, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
|A1||Argentina||Buenos Aires Stock Exchange|
|A2||Austria||Vienna Stock Exchange|
|A3||Australia||Australian Stock Exchange|
|B1||Brazil||Sao Paolo Stock Exchange|
|B2||Belgium||Brussels Stock Exchange|
|CA1||Canada||Toronto Stock Exchange|
|CA2||Canada||TSX Venture Exchange|
|CB1||China||Shanghai Stock Exchange|
|CB2||China||Shenzhen Stock Exchange|
|D1||Denmark||Copenhagen Stock Exchange|
|F1||France||Paris Stock Exchange|
|G1||Germany||Berlin Stock Exchange|
|G2||Germany||Bremen Stock Exchange|
|G3||Germany||Düsseldorf Stock Exchange|
|G4||Germany||Frankfurt Stock Exchange|
|G5||Germany||Hamburg Stock Exchange|
|G6||Germany||Hanover Stock Exchange|
|G7||Germany||Munich Stock Exchange|
|G8||Germany||Stuttgart Stock Exchange|
|G9||Germany||XETRA Stock Exchange|
|H1||Hong Kong||Hong Kong Stock Exchange|
|IA1||India||Bombay Stock Exchange|
|IA2||India||National Stock Exchange of India|
|IB1||Indonesia||Jakarta Stock Exchange|
|IC1||Israel||Tel Aviv Stock Exchange|
|ID1||Italy||Milan Stock Exchange|
|IE1||Ireland||Dublin Stock Exchange|
|M1||Mexico||Mexico Stock Exchange|
|NA1||Netherlands||Amsterdam Stock Exchange|
|NB1||New Zealand||New Zealand Stock Exchange|
|NC1||Norway||Oslo Stock Exchange|
|P1||Portugal||Lisbon Stock Exchange|
|S1||South Korea||Korea Stock Exchange|
|S3||Singapore||Singapore Stock Exchange|
|SA1||Spain||Barcelona Stock Exchange|
|SA2||Spain||Bilbao Stock Exchange|
|SA3||Spain||Madrid Fixed Income Market|
|SA4||Spain||Madrid SE C.A.T.S.|
|SA5||Spain||Madrid Stock Exchange|
|SB1||Sweden||Stockholm Stock Exchange|
|T1||Taiwan||Taiwan OTC Exchange|
|T2||Taiwan||Taiwan Stock Exchange|
|UA1||United Kingdom||London Stock Exchange|
|UB1||United States of America|| American Stock Exchange + NASDAQ Stock |
Exchange + New York Stock Exchange + BATS
|UB2||United States of America||Chicago Board of Trade|
|UB3||United States of America||Chicago Mercantile Exchange|
|UB4||United States of America||New York Board of Trade|
|UB5||United States of America||New York Commodities Exchange|
|UB6||United States of America||New York Mercantile Exchange|
|UB7||United States of America||OTC Bulletin Board Market|
|UB8||United States of America||Pink Sheets|
- United States: AT&T Wireless, Sprint Nextel, T-Mobile USA, Verizon Wireless, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Cellular One, U.S. Cellular.
- United Kingdom: Vodafone, Orange UK, O2 (Telefónica Europe), T-Mobile, Hutchison 3G, Virgin Mobile.
- France: Orange SA, SFR, Bouygues Télécom.
- Germany: T-Mobile, O2 (Telefónica Europe, Vodafone, E-Plus.
- Spain: Movistar, Orange España, Vodafone, Yoigo.
- Portugal: Sonaecom, TMN (Telecomunicações Móveis Nacionais), Vodafone.
- Sweden: TeliaSonera, Telenor, Tele2, Hutchison 3G.
- Norway: Telenor, Netcom, Tele2.
- Denmark: TDC Mobile, TDC Mobile, Sonofon, Hutchison 3G.
- Belgium: Proximus, BASE (mobile), Mobistar.
- Netherlands: KPN Mobile, T-Mobile, Vodafone.
- Switzerland: Swisscom, TDC Mobile, Orange SA.
- Ireland: Vodafone, O2, Meteor (mobile network), Hutchison 3G.
- iMoblife Announces Customized Service
- Stock Portfolio Management Software
- iMobLife Releases New Version of MobFinance Covering 10 US Major Exchanges
- Tracking Portfolios from 14 Euro Markets with MobFinance European Edition
- New Product of IMOBLIFE Release: Mobfinance-Mobile Finance Assistant for Symbian & Blackberry
- IMOBLIFE - Expedite Mobile Life for Fun
- IMOBLIFE Company Profile
- IMOBLIFE-software publisher profile