From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
|Key people||Clate Mask (CEO)|
Scott Martineau (Founder)
Mike Effinger (CFO)
Eric Martineau (Sys. Architect)
Dave Lee (Business Dev.)
Adam Ross (Sales)
Marc W. Chesley (Technology)
JoAnne Ravielli (Customer Service)
Infusionsoft, formerly Infusion Software, is a venture funded Email Marketing and CRM software company based in Gilbert, Arizona. It serves (as of July 2009) over 16,000 subscribers mainly in the United States.
Infusionsoft was founded by brothers Scott Martineau and Eric Martineau. Clate Mask joined the them in 2000 and started a custom software development company, named 'eNovaSys', which later evolved into Infusion Software in March 2001.
Products and services
Infusionsoft offers three editions of their service which includes different levels of service and capabilities.
- Basic offers CRM, marketing analytics, email marketing, calendar, task sharing, API integration, and demand generation. Basic is licensed to 2 Users, capacity of 10,000 Contacts and may send 25,000 e-mail messages monthly.
- Deluxe offers CRM, eCommerce/shopping cart, affiliate marketing, sales force automation, marketing analytics, email marketing, calendar, task sharing, API integration, and demand generation. Deluxe is licensed to 2 Users,
capacity of 50,000 Contacts and may send 75,000 e-mail messages monthly.
- Professional offers CRM, eCommerce/shopping cart, affiliate marketing, sales force automation, marketing analytics, email marketing, calendar, task sharing, API integration, and demand generation. Professional is licensed to 2 Users,
capacity of 500,000 Contacts and may send 200,000 e-mail messages monthly.
- Consulting services additional services are available for advanced data migration, small business coaching and interactive training.
Infusionsoft is based on the idea that following up with customers and prospects on a regular and expected basis maintains interest and loyalty towards a brand, product or service. Their products help small businesses use and deploy internet marketing techniques such as email marketing, Customer relationship management segmentation, and voice/fax broadcast.
The company is guided by the ideas of Michael Gerber (non-fiction writer) and the advice taught by Dan Kennedy (Marketer). Michael Gerber is a thought-leader for entrepreneurs and Dan Kennedy authored over 12 books on marketing strategies and techniques. Infusionsoft demonstrates the practices it teaches its own customers by using their own software and lead nurturing mindset. This strategy is in alignment with the expectations of customers and advocated by thought leaders in the marketing industry.
Return on investment
A recent case study profiled by the company on a customer, Marie Rippel, has indicated a rapid growth of 147% increase in sales with an average revenue per sale up 16%.. In 2009, Infusionsoft introduced a money-back guarentee for new customers to Double Your Sales. The Double Your Sales Club was launched to profile customers who have reported a 200%+ ROI or greater. As of July 2009, there are 400 participants.
- Kiva.org - Infusionsoft maintains an active role in the entrepreneur community by sponsoring $23,600 to Kiva (organization), a community website for world-wide entrepreneurs who require funding to begin their business. .
- User Conference - Infusionsoft also provides a user conference during named, InfusionCon. In 2009, more than 600 users attended the conference and their live video stream was viewed by more than 2500 viewers, powered by UStream.
- ↑ "Infusionsoft Management". Infusionsoft. http://www.infusionsoft.com/management-team. Retrieved July 10, 2009.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Crunchbase: Infusionsoft". Infusionsoft. http://www.crunchbase.com/company/infusionsoft. Retrieved July 10, 2009.
- ↑ "Phoenix Business Journal - Infusionsoft sports new name as it begins U.S. tour touting e-marketing software". Phoenix Business Journal. http://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/stories/2008/04/14/daily28.html. Retrieved July 10, 2009.
- ↑ "MDV Companies, Infusionsoft". http://www.mdv.com/companies.html?defid=98. Retrieved July 10, 2009.
- ↑ "vSpring Companies: Infusionsoft". http://www.vspring.com/portfolio/software.htm.
- ↑ "Infusionsoft lands $7.9 million in second-round financing". http://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/stories/2008/12/15/daily65.html.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 "Infusionsoft Edition Comparison (Basic, Deluxe, Pro)". http://www.infusionsoft.com/edition-comparison. Retrieved July 10, 2009.
- ↑ "Additional Infusionsoft Services". http://www.infusionsoft.com/additional-products-services. Retrieved July 10, 2009.
- ↑ "Michael Gerber Endorsement". http://www.infusionsoft.com/michael-gerber-endorsement. Retrieved July 10, 2009.
- ↑ "Dan Kennedy Endorsement". http://www.infusionsoft.com/dan-kennedy-endorsement. Retrieved July 10, 2009.
- ↑ "Amazon: Dan Kennedy Books". http://www.amazon.com/Dan-S.-Kennedy/e/B000AP7EBS/. Retrieved July 10, 2009.
- ↑ "The 'All About Spelling' Story". http://www.infusionsoft.com/aas-story.
- ↑ "Infusionsoft - Double Your Sales Participants". http://www.infusionsoft.com/guarantee. Retrieved July 10, 2009.
- ↑ [http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/idUS127592+15-Jan-2009+MW20090115 "Infusionsoft Invests in Small Business Market With Guarantee to Double Sales"]. Reuters. http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/idUS127592+15-Jan-2009+MW20090115. Retrieved July 10, 2009.
- ↑ "Kiva: The Infusionsoft Lending Team". http://www.kiva.org/team/infusionsoft.
- ↑ [http://www.infusionsoft.com/component/content/1023?task=view "Nearly 600 Entrepreneurs Gathered at InfusionCon 2009 For Education, Inspiration and Networking"]. http://www.infusionsoft.com/component/content/1023?task=view. Retrieved July 10, 2009.