From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
Interact’s architecture is that of a core application, with a number of modules that are purchased separately and activated either at the inception/installation of the software, or at any point after that. The additional modules require the core software to provide basic functionality and cannot be installed as standalone tools.
The core functionality consists of:
- Decentralised content management and file management
- User and group based security
- Departmentalised directory of staff, with contact details and portrait photographs
- Image repository
Additional applications include:
- Document management and version control.
- Logging and approval of expense claims.
- Electronic forms to replace paper based processes.
- Processing and reporting on employee holidays and sickness.
- Scheduling and assessment of training courses.