From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
|Created by||Ryder Ripps|
Internet Archaeology is a website that seeks to "explore, recover, archive and showcase the graphic artifacts found within earlier Internet Culture." Established in 2009 by Ryder Ripps, Internet Archaeology's primary focus is on the preservation and presentation of the internet's past, with a current focus on preserving GeoCities content. Internet Archaeology project is a collaboration between artists, designers, and tech-minded people around the world. Another ongoing project of Internet Archaeology are collaborations with artists for their Guest Galleries; whose works are "inspired by, speak to, or use elements of an earlier internet."
- ↑ http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/internetarchaeology.org
- ↑ "Internet Archaeology Mission Statement". http://www.internetarchaeology.org/missionstatement.htm.
- ↑ "NOTCOT". http://www.notcot.org/post/24977/?action=search.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Tech Crunch (2009). "Internet Archeology: In which the internet's sordid past is preserved and curated". http://www.crunchgear.com/2009/10/10/internet-archaeology-in-which-the-sordid-past-of-the-internet-is-preserved-forever/. Retrieved 2009-10-20.
- ↑ Boing Boing (2009). "Internet Archaeology - Boing Boing". http://www.boingboing.net/2009/10/23/internet-archaeology.html. Retrieved 2009-10-23.
- ↑ "Internet Archaeology Guest Galleries". http://www.internetarchaeology.org/aguestgalleries.htm.
- ↑ Rhizome (2009). "Rhizome: Heaven (2009) - Tabor Robak". http://rhizome.org/editorial/2992. Retrieved 2009-10-09.
|File:Crystal Clear app browser.png||This World Wide Web-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|