KnowledgeBase Manager Pro
From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
Knowledge Management Software
|Stable release||5.2.0 / December 14, 2009|
|License||GNU General Public License version 2|
KnowledgeBase Manager Pro is enterprise class knowledge management software used for automation of knowledge management process on each level. The first version of this program was released in the beginning of the 2009. Since that time, new updates come out every quarter of the year. Since March 2009 KnowledgeBase Manager Pro is free for official non-profit organisations, charities and Open Source communities.
- ↑ "Crisis As a Challenge - Passing from Words to Deeds". TMCnet. February 19, 2009. http://it.tmcnet.com/topics/it/articles/50816-crisis-as-challenge-passing-from-words-deeds.htm.
- ↑ "Brand new knowledge base management software released - KnowledgeBase Manager Pro". PHP Magazine. January 30, 2009. http://enterprise.phpmagazine.net/2009/01/brand-new-knowledge-base-manag.html.
- ↑ "Knowledgebase Manager Pro Feature Development Roadmap". WSS Company. July 28, 2009. http://www.web-site-scripts.com/knowledge-management/roadmap.html.
- ↑ "Knowledge Management Becomes More Affordable". Small Business Trends. March 3, 2009. http://smallbiztrends.com/2009/03/knowledge-management-becomes-more-affordable.html.
- ↑ "Licensing and Pricing of Knowledge Base Software". WSS Company. http://www.web-site-scripts.com/knowledge-management/licensing.html#nonprofit.