List of AMP packages
From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
|This article may not meet the general notability guideline. Please help to establish notability by adding reliable, secondary sources about the topic. If notability cannot be established, the article is likely to be merged, redirected, or deleted. (July 2008)|
| This article does not cite any references or sources.
Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (January 2008)
- LAMP (software bundle)
- Bitnami LAMPStack (Open Source License, Apache 2/1.3, PHP 4.x/5.x, MYSQL 4.1/5, Python 2.3/2.4)
- Bitnami LAPPStack (Open Source License, Apache 2, PHP 5.x, PostgreSQL 8.1, Python 2.4)
- FoxServ - not recently updated
- ActiveGrid LAMP Server
- Zend Core
- Media Wiki Appliances as used by Wikipedia
- Bitnami MAMPStack (Open Source License, Apache 2, PHP 5.x, MYSQL 5, Python 2.4)
- Zend Core
These stacks boot from media.
These stacks can run from media (USB drives, flash disks, etc) with no installation
- Uniform Server
- Server2Go - WAMPP Stack for CD and USB Sticks
- PHPServer - using Firebird embedded
- WOS Portable
- PAMP - Personal AMP running on S60 mobile phones.