List of FEP software for Symbian S60 3rd Edition
From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
On S60 phones, a "FEP" (Front-end Processor) is a piece of software which allows an alternate input method which is different from the input service provided by the phone's system. This then allows the text input of different languages which would be previously unsupported (an alternative would be flashing the firmware of the phone). Different FEPs can be switched on phones using FEP software. The display of such texts, however, may require the additional installation of fonts for some languages, especially East Asian scripts (see Mojibake).
These FEPs are used for text-based input purposes and localization of IME.
- AknFEP - Default input service for Nokia phones.
- M-FEP60 - Japanese localization and text input. Supports Hiragana, Kanji and Fullwidth Katakana. 
- ZTA4 - Support for Simplified and Traditional Chinese. Input methods are Hanyu Pinyin and Stroke order. 
- 点讯输入 - Chinese localization and text input. Supports Hanyu Pinyin, Tongyong Pinyin, Stroke order and Bopomofo. 
- Sogou FEP - Chinese localization. Software created by the site behind the Sogou Chinese search engine. 
- plusJ for S60 - Also known as "K3Matutake", Japanese localization for S60. Supports Hiragana, Kanji, Fullwidth and Halfwidth Katakana, as well as Fullwidth and Halfwidth Latin Alphanumeric. 
- Q9 (九方) - Chinese localization FEP created by Hong Kong-based company Q9Tech. Supports Pinyin, Stroke, Cangjie and Bopomofo. 
- Hampex FEP - A Korean-language support pack for S60 phones by Korean company Hampex. Final version has not yet been released.