List of freeware health software
From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
The following is a list of freeware software packages and applications for use in the health industry. This is not to be confused with free software. If the software is licensed under an open source license or in the public domain, do not list it here - put it in the List of open source healthcare software.
- 3DimViewer a lightweight truly 3D DICOM viewer
- IVUSAngio Tool is an integrated tool that enables a complete analysis of both angiography and intravascular ultrasound (IVUS) image sequences, either in DICOM video or JPEG format.
- MedINRIA free DICOM viewer and medical image processing software for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
- MicroDicom is application for primary processing and preservation of medical images in DICOM format. Free DICOM viewer for Windows.
- PaxeraView is application for Diagnostic and Visualization of 2D Imaging.
- SMIViewer is a free (soon to be open source) DICOM volume analyzer for research/teaching on Windows.
- VistA imaging  Public domain fully integrated PACS, image, and scanned document information system. One of the most widely used in the world, but incorporates proprietary modules not available outside the VA.
- Agnosco DICOM viewer a free DICOM viewer.
- HumaLogger a free, online logbook for Diabetes. Tracks glucose levels, blood pressure and medication intake.
Mobile / Handheld Devices
- FrontlineSMS enables users to send and receive text messages with large groups of people through mobile phones.
- Health Informatics
- List of open source healthcare software
- List of Open Source Bioinformatics software