From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
|Operating system||Cross-platform, Any with a web browser (Web-based application)|
PDFescape offers online storage of PDF documents for a limited time.
The first release was published on February 20, 2007.
PDF documents can be opened within the application itself or imported through the web interface. Open documents can be modified using a set of tools similar to those found in commercial PDF applications such as Adobe Acrobat.
Unlike Adobe Reader, PDFescape allows files to be modified as well as viewed.
The following features are available free of charge:
- Open PDF Files from local computer and web
- Fill Out PDF Forms using PDF form fields
- Edit PDF files & forms
- Add Text & Shapes to PDF files, allowing customization & markup of PDF
- Move & Delete Pages in PDF files
- Insert Links to other websites & pages in your PDF files
- Create New Form Fields, allowing others to easily fill out your PDF forms
- Edit Existing Content using whiteout tools
- Save PDF files to local computer and online account
- Print PDF files without installing any software
- Email PDF files
- Share & Collaborate on PDF documents
- ↑ "PDFescape Beta Released, Changing Future of PDF Forms". http://www.prweb.com/releases/2007/02/prweb505825.htm. "February 20, 2007 -- CTdeveloping is proud to release PDFescape"
- ↑ "PDFescape comes close to replacing Adobe's Acrobat". http://news.cnet.com/8301-17939_109-9871462-2.html.
- ↑ "Fill Out PDF Forms Online with PDFescape". http://lifehacker.com/355860/fill-out-pdf-forms-online-with-pdfescape.
- ↑ "PDFescape - What is PDFescape". http://www.pdfescape.com/pdf/what/features/. "A true PDF editor, PDFescape allows you to"
|File:Crystal Clear app browser.png||This World Wide Web-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|