From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
Peckhammer TV is an Internet TV show about motorcycling, racing and general information. The show documents the efforts of riders and racers who are passionate about the sport; the hosts speak with people in the motorcycle industry about products and services, and each show brings with it an educational element.
Peckhammer TV was created by David E. Aldrich, AKA Peckhammer, who is the writer, director, editor and producer. Aldrich is known in the new media field for his early work in podcasting. Together with his assistant producer, Juliette Pezé ("Girl Wonder"), the two fly around the United States to document the industry and interview notable riders such as racing great Eddie Mulder, and Hollywood stunt woman Alisa Hensley-Lane.
Peckhammer TV has been operating as an independent, self-financed, nonprofit project. Peckhammer has focused on stories that are not usual for television, such as racing support teams. This, and the fact that assistant producer Pezé is tri-lingual and can conduct interviews in several languages, makes the show notable.
Peckhammer TV debuted in 2007, and has gained an international following. New webisodes are released monthly via several online outlets. The webisode "Bob Milewsky, 2008 Chehalis Classic" was written about in Racer X online magazine.
Season 1 (2008)
- Making a Custom Motorcycle Seat
- BMW R1200R: Windshield Basics
- Part One: The Moped Aesthetic
- Part Two: Rust to Glory, Moped Maintenance Tips
- Part Three: Unleash The Beast, Moped Performance Tuning
- Interview: Chuck Graves, of Team Graves Yamaha Supermoto
- Interview: David Joy, Troy Lee Designs Honda Supermoto Team
- Interview: Richard Harrison, Race Engineer, ATK Supermoto
- Interview: Paul Adams, PPIHC Motorcycle Mechanic
- Interview: Alan Heffernan, Desert Racer
- Interview: Team MAX BMW at PPIHC
- Interview: Eddie Mulder, Racing Legend
- Interview: Glenn Cox, "Lucky 13"
- Interview: Team Les Marluches (French Language Version)
- Interview: Bob Milewsky, 2008 Chehalis Classic
- Les Triplettes de Bonneville (French Language Version)
- Zachary Norman and His Amazing Electric Motorcycle
- Randy Smith, The BMW R75/5 Bonneville Racer
- Texas Panhead Blazes Its Way Into The Record Books
- Alan Thoresen: Black Thunder at Bonneville
- Bonneville: Passion, Endurance and Teamwork
- Dave Terrell's Day in the Dirt
Season 2 (2009)
- Eddie Mulder's Triumphant Garage
- Alisa Hensley-Lane, Stunt Professional
- Jeremy LeBreton Talks Touratech
- Trials First, Trials Last
- Quick Rides: 2009 Moto Guzzi V7 Classic
- Jack Renolds: Blazing New Trails in the Motorcycle Rental Landscape
- Maximum Exposure: Rigging a Motorcycle with FilmTools
- Profiles in Vintage Racing: Keith Speir
- The Art of Perseverance: Glenn Cox
- Nine-Sixty-Eight: Brianne Corn
- Battery Powered, Ferrari Fast: Jon Taylor, Tesla Motors
- Michael Lewis: Going Nomad
Season 3 (2010)
- Hips, Grips, Bars, Risers, and Seats
Peckhammer interviewed, in Interview: Eddie Mulder, Racing Legend, Eddie Mulder, who is known for being a leading TT Steeplechase and desert racer of the 1960s, and a Hollywood stunt rider doubling Clint Eastwood on a motorcycle jump stunt in Magnum Force. Eddie Mulder was inducted into the AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame in 1999. The interview took place prior to Mulder racing at the Pikes_Peak_International_Hillclimb (PPIHC) where he holds several records. Mulder, who was sixty-four years old at the time of the interview, discussed the altitude-related health problems he suffered after setting a record in the Vintage Class at PPIHC in 2007.
Peckhammer interviewed, in Bonneville: Passion, Endurance and Teamwork, Paul and Barbara Friebus regarding their motorcycle performances at the Bonneville Salt Flats. The Friebuses build and restore vintage motorcycles and engines and hold multiple motorcycle land speed records with their bikes. Paul Friebus' father, who set a new land speed record at the age of 83, was also interviewed.
Peckhammer did a collaborative webisode with cinematographer Stan McClain entitled, Maximum Exposure: Rigging a Motorcycle with Film Tools. Stan McClain is known for his major studio work as a 2nd unit Director of Photography and Aerial Cinematographer for TV shows such as Magnum PI, and more than fifty motion pictures.
- ↑ "Podcasts a big hit at local colleges". 2006-04-06. http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2002913980_podcasting06e.html/. Retrieved 2008-05-13.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Peckhammer, The next generation of moto entertainment is here". Sound Rider. 2008-12-09. http://www.soundrider.com/current/dec08/peckhammer.htm. Retrieved 2008-12-10.
- ↑ http://www.driversinc.com/Eddie_M/eddiem_bio.html
- ↑ http://www.motorcyclemuseum.org/halloffame/hofbiopage.asp?id=238
- ↑ http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0611714/
- ↑ http://www.motorcyclemuseum.org
- ↑ http://www.ppihc.com
- ↑ http://www.americancyclefab.com
- ↑ http://strongarmsprays.com/SitePages/Bikers/AmericanCycleFab-Bonneville/
- ↑ http://www.landracing.com/forum/index.php?action=printpage;topic=1504.0
- ↑ http://www.americancyclefab.com
- ↑ http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0565623/