From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
PersonRatings.com was a website where users could rate and review individuals, regardless of profession. The site allowed users to read about and rate others on a range of qualities, including trustworthiness. The site purported to be a "Yelp about people" . Anyone was free to log on and contribute their opinion. The site's claim that volunteers will weed out extremes of opinion, resulting in an accurate description of the person concerned was met with skepticism. Individuals were rated on a five-star scale – from “Not At All” to “Extremely". PersonRatings' founder Jeremy Stamper has described the site as "the homepage for your lifelong accumulated reputation."  PersonRatings was owned by Seattle-based Topic5 LLC. 
- ↑ Heussner, Ki-Mae (April 1, 2009). "How Does the Internet Rate You?". ABCNews.com. http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=7222890&page=1.
- ↑ Cheng, Jacqui (March 29, 2009). "New site lets you rate your friends, enemies - but why?". ArsTechnica.com. http://arstechnica.com/web/news/2009/03/rate-your-friends-enemies-at-new-site-but-why.ars.
- ↑ Ray, Bill (2009-03-11). "Latest Subject for Peer Review? You". The Register. http://http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/03/11/person_rating/.
- ↑ Tossel, Ivor (2009-04-02). "Libel 2.0 Sites are Obnoxious but not Much Else". Globe and Mail. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20090402.wgtaweb03/BNStory/Technology/home.
- ↑ FoxNews (April 2, 2009). "Rated & Reviewed". FoxNews.com. http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=videolandingpage&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=4127250&referralPlaylistId=playlist.
- ↑ Cook, John (2009-04-09). "Rating neighbors, Governors, VCs and more on PersonRatings.com". TechFlash. http://www.techflash.com/venture/Rate_your_neighbor_your_Governor_and_more_on_PersonRatings_42749277.html.