From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
|Please help improve this article by expanding it. Further information might be found on the talk page. (December 2009)|
|The examples and perspective in this article may not represent a worldwide view of the subject. Please improve this article and discuss the issue on the talk page. (January 2010)|
|Born||September 18, 1985|
Pete Cashmore (born September 18, 1985) is a widely-recognized social media expert, technology consultant and social media journalist. In 2005, while working as a web technology consultant, he founded the blog Mashable, which is now regarded as the #6 top blog in the world. The site focuses on its slogan, "all that's new on the Web", including information about Social networks, websites, technology and various other content.
Cashmore was selected as a top 25 Forbes Web Celeb in 2007 and was also featured in BusinessWeek.. In 2009, Cashmore was chosen as one of Inc Magazine's 30 Under 30, Forbes' Top 25 Web Celebs and the Huffington Posts' Top 10 Game Changers 2009.
Pete Cashmore's Twitter page, @mashable, is one of Twitter's 40 most-followed pages, with 1.7 million followers.. Pete Cashmore has also been crowned by INQ Mobile as the most influential Briton and most influential Twitter user in the world on 2009.
- ↑ http://www.forbes.com/2007/12/18/web-celeb-fame-tech-cx_de_07webceleb_1218top_slide_23.html?thisSpeed=20000
- ↑ http://images.businessweek.com/ss/07/07/0714_bloggers/source/12.htm
- ↑ http://mashable.com/author/pete-cashmore/
- ↑ http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/11/19/cashmore.foursquare/index.html
- ↑ "Top Twitter User Rankings & Stats — Twitterholic.com". http://twitterholic.com/. Retrieved 2009-12-17.
- ↑ "INQ’s Twitterati List Revealed". http://www.inqmobile.com/lang/en/blog/twitterati/. Retrieved 2009-12-21.