From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
QuillPad is an online typing tool to type Hindi and other Indic language text. This was the first typing tool with artificial intelligence to use dictionary based phonetic transliteration. Later on, Google and Microsoft came with such kind of typing tools.
- Free software.
- Supports all major Indian languages.
- Its keyboard is partially based on transliteration and at the same time intelligent too.
- Can be used to type 'rich text'.
- Provision to save file too.
- Can be embedded on any webpage so that the visitors can comment in Indic language.
|File:Computer-globe.svg||This Web software related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|