From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
|Type||Privately Held Company|
|Founded||File:Flag of the United States.svg Foster City, CA (1999)|
|Headquarters||Foster City, CA, USA|
|Key people||Doug Valenti, Founder & CEO|
|Industry||Performance marketing, media online|
QuinStreet, Inc. is an online marketing company based in Foster City, CA with satellite offices worldwide. QuinStreet employs a performance-based advertising model with use of search engine marketing strategies to promote clients on Web sites in a number of verticals, including: education, home services, financial services, business-to-business (B2B), medical/health, brand advertising, and career services.
QuinStreet, Inc. was formed in 1999 by Doug Valenti (chairman and CEO). Bronwyn Syiek, another founding team member, is president and COO. The company was first profitable in 2002 with revenues of $13 million; by April 2009, QuinStreet reported $300 million in annual revenues and more than 450 employees. In the beginning of August, QuinStreet Inc. used some of its cash pile to acquire the Internet.com division of Nasdaq-listed WebMediaBrands Inc. for $18 million. In the beginning of the 4th quarter of 2009, QuinStreet purchased Insure.com for $16 million.
QuinStreet Inc. plans an initial public offering of $250 million in common stock, according to a regulatory filing.
- Official Website
- Marching for Mark
- QuinStreet Sponsors Top Family Team in March of Dimes Fundraiser
- ↑ http://www.prweb.com/releases/2009/05/prweb2456914.htm
- ↑ http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=139426
- ↑ QuinStreet Publicly Boasts About Its Earnings
- ↑ http://www.hoovers.com/quinstreet/--ID__127055--/free-co-factsheet.xhtml
- ↑ Meckler Selling Internet.com Business to QuinStreet For $18M
- ↑ [http://www.internetnews.com/webcontent/article.php/3833856/WebMediaBrands+Sells+Internetcom+to+QuinStreet.htm http://www.internetnews.com/webcontent/article.php/3833856/WebMediaBrands+Sells+Internetcom+to+QuinStreet.htm
- ↑ QuinStreet buys Insure.com
- ↑ http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5j4rcnlmZPVaEWU-weez8b1asyanQD9C38FC00
- ↑ http://www.industrywatcher.com/business/quinstreet-marketing-strategy-presentation-burns-bright-at-dma06-conference/
|File:Crystal kchart.png||This business-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|