From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
RealClimate is a commentary site (blog) on climatology by a group of climate scientists. It describes its goal as providing a quick response to developing stories and providing the context sometimes missing in mainstream commentary. The discussion is intended to be restricted to scientific topics and to avoid political or economic implications of the science. 
In 2005, the editors of Scientific American recognized RealClimate with a Science and Technology Web Award.
The members of RealClimate are:
- Gavin Schmidt
- Michael E. Mann
- Eric Steig
- Raymond S. Bradley
- Stefan Rahmstorf
- Rasmus Benestad
- Caspar Ammann
- Thibault de Garidel
- David Archer
- Raymond Pierrehumbert
Other climate scientists contribute to RealClimate as guest columnists.
- ↑ 1 December 2004, RealClimate About, "The discussion here is restricted to scientific topics and will not get involved in any political or economic implications of the science." last accessed 2010-01-01
- ↑ "Sifting for Truth About Global Warming". Science 306: 2167. 2004. doi:10.1126/science.306.5705.2167a. http://www.sciencemag.org/content/vol306/issue5705/netwatch.dtl.
- ↑ "Welcome climate bloggers". News@Nature 432: 933. 2004. doi:10.1038/432933a. http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v432/n7020/full/432933a.html.
- ↑ "Top five science blogs". Nature 442 (9): 9. 2006. doi:10.1038/442009a. http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v442/n7098/full/442009a.html.
- ↑ "50 Popular Science Blogs". Nature. 2005. http://www.nature.com/news/2006/060703/multimedia/50_science_blogs.html. Retrieved 2008-06-25.
- ↑ "Contributor Bios". RealClimate. http://www.realclimate.org/index.php/archives/category/extras/contributor-bios/. Retrieved 30 October 2009.