Really Simple Systems
From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
|Headquarters||Petersfield, United Kingdom|
|Number of locations||3|
|Key people||John Paterson (CEO)|
|Website||Really Simple Systems|
Really Simple Systems is a web based Customer Relationship Management vendor.
Really Simple Systems is a global based vendor of hosted (SaaS) Customer Relationship Management systems. Founded in 2004, the company is headquartered in the United Kingdom with offices in North America and Australia.
The company was founded in 2004 by John Paterson, former CEO of Zeus Technology and COO of Systems Union, with the public launch in January 2006. After many years of installing Customer Relationship Management systems, and running specialist Customer Relationship Management vendor Oxygen Solutions, Paterson came to believe that the biggest obstacle to successful Customer Relationship Management adoption was the complexity of the products themselves.
Really Simple Systems has over 1,000 of hosted Customer Relationship Management systems. Customers include the Royal Academy, the British Museum, the British Library, Citigroup, the Department of Health, Scottish Funding Council, the Department of Trade and Industry and the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs.
The company is headquartered in Petersfield, Hampshire in the United Kingdom. In January 2008 the company opened its first overseas office in Sydney, Australia.. In March 2009 the company opened its North American office in Toronto, Canada. In November 2009 the company appointed AdvanceNet as distributor for Africa.
Really Simple Systems Hosted CRM comprises
- Really Simple Sales (Account, Contact and Opportunity Management)
- Really Simple Marketing (Campaign Management and Personalised Emailing)
- Really Simple Customer Service & Support (Case Management, Service Level Agreements, Escalation)
- ↑ Really Simple Systems launches Simple Hosted CRM
- ↑ Computing,Host promises to simplify CRM
- ↑ Really Simple Systems launches MailSync module
- ↑ Software Satisfaction Awards 2008,Really Simple Systems wins best small business CRM system category
- ↑ ZDNet CRM Blog
- ↑ Computerworld,UK-based hosted CRM provider opens Sydney office
- ↑ ITWeb