From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
In HTML the rel attribute of a link between two pages defines the relationship of the target page to the current, or linking, page.
- rel="alternate" - target page is the alternate version of the current page, i.e. it is translated into other languages or it has different format like Atom.
- rel="me" - the target page is about the same person as the current page.
In HTML 4, rev attribute of a link is also defined, which means the reversed relationship. The attribute is removed in HTML 5.
- rel values defined in HTML 4
- rel values to be defined in HTML 5
- rel values which are defined in some specification
|File:Crystal Clear app browser.png||This World Wide Web-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|