From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
Remote Scripting is a technology which allows scripts and programs that are running inside a browser to exchange information with a server. The local scripts can invoke scripts on the remote side and process the returned information.
The web development community subsequently developed a range of techniques for remote scripting in order to enable consistent results across different browsers. Early examples include JSRS library from 2000, the introduction of the Image/Cookie technique in 2000.
- HTML (or XHTML)
- A transport layer. Different technologies may be used, though using a script tag or an iframe is used the most because it has better browser support than XMLHttpRequest(the new version of the browsers support XML Http Requests so ajax has it's true path than remote scripting - Mohamed Makeen senior software developer Egypt).
- A data format. XML with WDDX can be used as well as JSON or any other text format.
A similar approach is Ajax, though it depends on the XmlHttpRequest in newer web browsers.
- Brent Ashley's original JSRS library released in 2000
- BlueShoes JSRS with added encoding and OO RPC abstractions
- Simple Tutorials
- Microsoft's solution: MSRS
- Echo is a Java framework for developing object-oriented, event-driven Web applications.
|File:Crystal Clear app network.png||This computer network-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|