From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
|This article is an orphan, as few or no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles; suggestions are available. (February 2009)|
Resource Interactive is a Privately held digital marketing agency in Columbus, Ohio, working with Fortune 500 companies to develop digital strategy, website creative and interactive technology solutions. Resource Interactive is recognized for its aptitude in consumer insights and strategy, interactive design and technological innovation.
Female-founded, owned and operated, Nancy Kramer founded the company in 1981 with its first marketing relationship with Apple. Resource Interactive has since expanded its partnerships with clients to include Procter & Gamble, Hewlett Packard, Wal * Mart, Coca-Cola (co), Victoria's Secret, Sherwin-Williams and L.L.Bean, among others.
- Official Website
- weThink: Official Company Blog
- Kelly Mooney's blog, President and CXO of Resource Interactive
- Website for The Open Brand, a book by Resource Interactive associates
- Website for The Ten Demandments, a book by Kelley Mooney and Laura Bergheim
- iCitizen Website
- ↑ AdvertisingAge Top 50 Digital Agencies http://adage.com/datacenter/datapopup.php?article_id=126721 digital marketing agencies
- ↑ Innovation of the Week - BusinessWeek. Retrieved on June 2008.
- ↑ Flashforward Film Festival Awards 16 Big Orange Rubber ArrowsRetrieved on June 2008.