Small Device C Compiler
From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
The Small Device C Compiler (SDCC) is an open source, partially retargetable C compiler for microcontrollers. It is distributed under the GNU General Public License. The package also contains a linker, assembler, simulator and debugger. As of March 2007, SDCC is the only open source C compiler for Intel 8051-compatible microcontrollers.
Supported target architectures
- Intel 8051 and its derivatives.
- Zilog Z80 and binary compatible derivatives such as Z180 and eZ80.
- Freescale (Motorola) HC08
Work is in progress on:
- ↑ Rainer Leupers, Peter Marwedel: "Retargetable Compiler Technology for Embedded Systems: Tools and Applications", page 126. Springer, 2001
- ↑ According to a Google search for: 8051 open source C compiler