From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
SmartMatch is a proprietary intelligent search engine that searches résumés and other information about job applicants and matches that information with job descriptions . It was developed at Guru.com between 2001 and 2003 and was acquired by Unicru in 2004. During development it was referred to by its codename Convex.
- A resume parser that can locate the principle structure of English-language résumés.
- A domain-specific ontology that allows the extraction of concepts from parsed resumes
- A set of machine learning tools that automatically extend and enhance the ontology
- ↑ "Unicru's description of SmartMatch". http://www.unicru.com/solution/search.aspx.
- ↑ Crow, Dan and DeSanto, John. A Hybrid Approach to Concept Extraction and Recognition-Based Matching in the Domain of Human Resources. 16th. International Conference on Tools with Artificial Intelligence. http://csdl2.computer.org/persagen/DLAbsToc.jsp?resourcePath=/dl/proceedings/ictai/&toc=comp/proceedings/ictai/2004/2236/00/2236toc.xml&DOI=10.1109/ICTAI.2004.12.