From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
Teleflora is a worldwide floral wire service company which brokers orders to local florists for delivery. It offers florist-to-florist clearinghouse services through its self-owned point-of-sale (POS) network known as the Dove network. Teleflora merged with several other florist wire services such as Redbook Floral Services in 1997 and with American Floral Services (AFS) in 2001.
Teleflora serves as a clearinghouse for florist shops all over the world, and has approximately 20,000 member florists throughout the U.S. and Canada, and 20,000 affiliated florists outside North America.
Teleflora is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, and has offices in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and Paragould, Arkansas. Teleflora is a private company owned by the Resnik family of California through their company Roll International.
- ↑ Teleflora Website, Teleflora.com, retrieved on: 04 June 2007
- ↑ Teleflora Launches Dove POS 4.0, Teleflora Website, Teleflora.com, retrieved on: 18 August 2009
- ↑ Tom Butler, Chairman, MyTeleflora Website, MyTeleflora.com retrieved on: 04 June 2007
- ↑ About Teleflora, Teleflora Website, Teleflora.com, retrieved on 04 June 2007
- ↑ Careers at Teleflora, MyTeleflora Website, MyTeleflora.com, retrieved on: 04 June 2007
- ↑ "2009 Effie Awards". Ad Age Group. June 2009. http://www.effiejournal.com/effieawards/2009ea/. Retrieved 2009-06-22.
- Teleflora.com Teleflora website