The Marmot's Hole
From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
The Marmot's Hole is a popular weblog by American writer Robert J Koehler dealing with Korean politics and society. It is believed to be the most widely-read English-language blog dealing with Korea-related topics. Because of this status, it is frequently used as a source for news stories about the expat community.  In addition, many international sources turned to it for reaction after the 2006 North Korean nuclear test. The Marmot's Hole has also received attention from Korean media, notably on the occasion of its recommendation for Americans to thank South Korea for aid following Hurricane Katrina. The blog first gained media attention in 2004, with a Korea Times piece on expat blogs.  The blog can serve as a good introduction to Korea, but the neutrality of the content is debatable.
- ↑ "In the blogs, opinions run riot". Joongang Daily. 2006-04-22. http://joongangdaily.joins.com/200604/02/200604022214009909900090109012.html. Retrieved 2006-11-25.
- ↑ http://english.ohmynews.com/articleview/article_view.asp?article_class=2&no=324050&rel_no=1 http://english.ohmynews.com/articleview/article_view.asp?article_class=2&no=323385&rel_no=1
- ↑ http://www.slate.com/id/2151258/ http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/worldhaveyoursay/2006/07/your_comments_north_korea_and.html
- ↑ "美 누리꾼들 ‘Thank you, Korea!’". Daum News. 2005-09-12. http://news.media.daum.net/snews/foreign/others/200509/12/m_daum/v10153267.html. Retrieved 2006-11-25.
- ↑ Lisa Hanson (2004-01-12). "The Medium Is the Message in K-Blogs". http://search.hankooki.com/times/times_view.php?path=hankooki3/times/lpage/culture/200401/kt2004011217421511690.htm. Retrieved 2006-11-25.
|File:Crystal Clear mimetype html.png||This website-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|