From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
Tocquigny is an advertising and marketing consultancy in the United States.
Founded in 1980 by Yvonne Tocquigny, initially the agency was more of a small design studio. As the agency grew, it began to pick up larger clients. Dell was one of the first blue chip companies to work with Tocquigny, starting the relationship in the early 1990s. Over the years Tocquigny has evolved to focus on interactive and business-to-business work.
Awards and Clients
Tocquigny was ranked in the top two interactive advertising agencies of 2008 by BtoB Magazine. In 2006, Tocquigny was ranked as a top 25 interactive agency by Adweek.  In 2009, the agency continues to be raked a top business-to-business agency by BtoB Magazine.
Over the years Tocquigny has worked with a number of Blue Chip companies including:
- Seagate Technologies
- Constellation New Energy
- Symbol Technologies
- World Vision
- Teen Mania Ministries
- Regent University
- Message Labs
- The Washington Times
- Official website of Tocquigny
- NSIDE The Business of Creativity
- Tocquigny profile by the Austin Business Journal of founder Yvonne Tocquigny
- ↑ Morrison, Mary E. (April 7, 2008), "BtoB Top Agencies Special Report", BtoB Magazine, http://www.btobonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080407/FREE/778853492/1109/ISSUENEWS, retrieved 2009-07-09
- ↑ "The Top 50 Interactive Agencies", Adweek, Jan 16, 2006, http://www.adweek.com/aw/esearch/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1001844251, retrieved 2009-07-09
- ↑ "BtoB Special Report: Top Agencies". BtoB Magazine (Crain Communications Inc.). April 6, 2009. http://www.btobonline.com/pdfs/topagencies.pdf. Retrieved 2009-07-09.
- Kaspar, Mary Alice. Tocquigny gets new space, new president, new direction. Austin Business Journal, January 20, 2006