Trader Media East
From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
Trader Media East is the largest classified advertising company in Central and Eastern Europe. It was established in the fourth quarter of 2005 and comprises the Russian, Baltic, CIS and Eastern European operations of Trader Classified Media.
Trader Media East became listed on the London Stock Exchange on 13 February 2006. 67.3% of the company were bought by Hurriyet, a Turkish newspaper part of the Dogan Yayin Holding, at a cost of $500m. In the event, TME relocated its head office from Paris to Istanbul.
The Company employs 5000 people and mainly focuses on the automotive, real estate and jobs sectors. The Company currently produces 241 publications, with 5 million readers per week and hosts 22 websites, with 8.9 million unique monthly visitors.
- In December 2006, Trader acquired posao.hr - job / recruitment site in Croatia.
- In January 2007, Trader acquired Impress Media - one of the leaders in commercial real estate advertising in the Russia.
- In June 2007, Trader acquired Moje Delo - leading job site in Slovenia.
- In June 2008, Trader acquired InfoNekretnine And Crem Magazine - real estate publisher in Croatia.
- ↑ Turkish investments in Eastern European media: Staying away from news, in Window on the Media, January 2009
- ↑ Trader Media East Ltd. (2007-10-10). "Trader Media East Limited announces CEO resignation and Paris organization relocation" (PDF). Press release. http://www.tmeast.com/_gAllery/12/51/1251/0000339194.pdf.
- ↑ Trader Media East Ltd. (2008-06-03). "Trader Media East First Quarter 2008 Trading Update" (PDF). Press release. http://www.tmeast.com/_gAllery/13/23/1323/Press_Release-1Q08_Update.pdf.