From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
|Headquarters||Seattle, WA, US|
|Key people||Keith Schorsch, Founder and Chief Executive Officer|
Ruben Ortega, Vice President of Engineering
Jude O'Reilley, Vice President of Product Management
Trusera is a Seattle-based social networking startup founded in 2007 by Keith Schorsch, a former Amazon.com executive. Schorsch's struggle with Lyme disease in 2004 inspired him to create Trusera, a place where users can access information from people who have had similar medical experiences. In October 2008, Trusera began releasing documentary-style videos of individuals with notable health experience, including Bill Krueger, former professional baseball player and father of a child diagnosed with autism.
Trusera is part of the Health 2.0 movement, which is drawing millions of users to the web for health related information.
- ↑ http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/keith/schorsch
- ↑ http://www.linkedin.com/in/rubeneortega
- ↑ http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Jude/OReilley
- ↑ http://www.businessweek.com/the_thread/techbeat/archives/2008/06/health_social_n.html
- ↑ http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/5dfdfe1e-3cd0-11dd-b958-0000779fd2ac.html
- ↑ http://venturebeat.com/2008/06/16/trusera-launches-social-network-for-health-advice/