From Seo Wiki - Search Engine Optimization and Programming Languages
Largest Mobile Ad Exchange.
|Slogan||Advertisers Compete. Developers Win.|
|Type of site||Mobile Advertising|
Founded in 2008, Mobclix is the industry's largest mobile ad exchange network. Advertisers leverage the Mobclix platform for precise audience targeting based on geographic, demographic and behavioral insights, while mobile developers leverage its analytics and access to advertising networks to secure 100 percent inventory fill rates and the highest possible eCPMs. In this way Mobclix provides a consolidated platform for mobile developers to maximize revenue and advertisers to up performance.
The Mobclix ad exchange platform is focused on: real-time application analytics, yield optimization, rich media advertising, distribution and viral growth through social media. Mobclix has partnered with over 20 mobile ad networks internationally including Google AdSense for iPhone, Yahoo! Mobile Publishers, ValueClick, Jumptap, VideoEgg, Advertising.com, Adconian, MoJiva, Traffic Marketplace, Millennial Media, Quattro Wireless, Smaato, Adfonic, InMobi, BuzzCity, PointRoll and others.
Awards and Recognition
- Founded in 2008, Mobclix was a TechCrunch50 finalist and Seedcamp winner that same year.
- Mobclix was honored as an AlwaysOn Global Top 250 Private Company in 2009.
- Mobclix received an Innovation Award at Plug 'n Play Expo 2009.
- In 2009, Mobclix received the Ad:Tech Best New and Emerging Media Ad award for raising the bar on mobile engagement.
- In June 2009, Mobclix partnered with Gap Inc. to launch a contest for developers to design the next big iPhone application for the retail giant.
- In November 2009 Mobclix announced a promotion challenging iPhone application developers to compare it side-by-side with AdMob, promising $10,000 in free advertising in the event Mobclix didn't generate more advertising revenue for developers than the rival network.
- Mobclix Official Site
- Mobclix Blog
- Official Mobclix Twitter Handle
- App Developer HQ Powered by Mobclix
- ↑ Mobclix Launches Largest Ad Exchange Platform for Mobile
- ↑ Mobclix Takes On AdMob By Roping Together 20 Mobile Ad Networks Into An Exchange
- ↑ TechCrunch50 Startup Mobclix Now Offers Stats On Every iPhone App
- ↑ Seedcamp Week 2008 Announces Winners
- ↑ Meet the New Captains of Innovation
- ↑ Investors Search For Gems At PlugandPlay Expo
- ↑ The 2009 Ad:Tech Award Winners are Announced
- ↑ Mobclix Deal with Gap is Latest Chapter in Startup's Success
- ↑ Mobclix Issues Challenge To AdMob